Yesports大學電競聯賽 X 英雄聯盟：激鬥峽谷 (東南亞區)
召喚峽谷 – 5 VS 5 單敗淘汰制
為*當時*英雄聯盟 激鬥峽谷 東南亞伺服器—最新版本*
64強至16強 - BO1
8強至4強 - BO3
冠軍賽及季軍賽 - BO5
*選手必需要加入官方在 DISCORD 公佈的房間以進行比賽*
Discord 連結: https://discord.gg/543QvHrJyh
64強至32強 - 單淘汰制的Bo1對戰。
16強至4強 - 單淘汰制的Bo3對戰。
季軍賽至冠軍賽 - 單淘汰制的Bo5對戰。
- 隊伍需要指定其中一名正選隊員為隊長，零至一名成員為替補隊員 (如有)。
- 參賽選手需擁有「英雄聯盟 激鬥峽谷」之遊戲帳號，並且最少要擁有20個英雄。
- 召喚師名稱必須與報名資料相同，除特殊情況外，不允許在比賽期間更改名稱。且不能含有任何非法、政治性、侵害隱私、妨礙風化之內容（包含但不限定於猥褻、煽情、淫穢、毀謗、貶低、色情、粗俗、違法、種族與性別歧視）。如有前述任何情況，經 主辦單位發現或經第三人舉報者，將取消參賽資格，參賽者須自行承擔相關賠償及法律責任並賠償 主辦單位因此所受之一切損失。除特殊情況外，不允許在比賽期間更改名稱。
- 參賽選手必須為 ”東南亞” 地區，並持有有效身份證明文件
- *所有參賽選手*必須於https://www.yesports.info/ 註冊成為會員，才能於報名程序中被新增至隊伍中。
隊伍需於約定比賽開始時間前半小時( 30 分鐘)於平台或Discord頻道報到，並按照主辦單位/工作人員指示開啟對戰房間。
季軍賽 （線上）（BO5） ：2022年10月22日
冠軍賽 （線上）（BO5） ：2022年10月22日
隊伍可在比賽／系列賽期間替換選手。隊伍必須通知一名主辦單位工作人員，並於上一場比賽後的五分鐘內獲得批准。（例如：隊伍想替換一位選手上場，那該隊伍必須於第一場比賽結束後的五分鐘內通知一名 主辦單位 工作人員。）
比賽地圖：5 對 5 召喚峽谷 (Summoner's Rift)。
比賽模式：自訂 -> 電競選角 模式，並關閉 觀察者模式。
在《英雄聯盟 激鬥峽谷》地圖上的一次比賽，直至通過以下方式之一確認獲勝者 為止，以先發生者為準：（1）完成最終目標（摧毀主堡）、（2）棄權、（3）獲得勝利。
對戰／系列賽 一組比賽，直至某隊贏得總比賽多數為止（例："Bo1"、三戰 兩勝（Bo3）、五戰三勝（Bo5））。獲勝隊伍將以聯賽形式獲得勝利，或以錦標賽 形式晉級至下一輪。
對戰勝利方需於整個系列賽完結後一小時 (60分鐘) 內於https://www.yesports.info/回報賽果，若未能及時回報，否則將判定為雙敗結果。(冠軍賽及季軍賽將不適用於此規條。)
- 雙方隊伍金錢總量差異：雙方隊伍的金錢總量差距量超過 33%。
- 場上防禦塔數量差異：雙方在場上仍存在的防禦塔數量差距超過 7 座。
- 場上水晶兵營數量差異：雙方場上仍存在的水晶兵營數量差距超過 2 座。
Wild Rift – 5 VS 5 (Single Elimination Tournament)
Tournament Servers and Versions:
You are required to update to the * Newest Version* - the League of Legends: Wild Rift South East Asia/Oceania Servers *on the Day(s) of the Tournament(s)*.
Top 64 – Top 16 – BO1
Top 8 – Top 4 – BO3
Grand Finals and Third Place Match – BO5
After the registration process is completed, all teams will be randomly assigned by lottery, to enter into the Top 64 Tournament.
Registration Date: 5 September 2022 to 5 October 2022 (deadline at 18:00pm)
Estimated Number of Teams: 64 teams
Tournament Website: https://www.yesports.info/
Target Audience: 16 years old and above
- Each team shall at least have 5 registered players, at most 6.
- Each team must designate one player as its team captain, (if applicable) one member shall be subjected as a substitute player.
- Each Team/player can participate in the tournament in one team only. If at any point a player is found to be playing for multiple teams, the Team and the Player shall be subjected to disqualification or other sanctions by Yesports.
- All registered players must be at least 16 years old or above on the day of the tournament(s).
- All registered players must own a “League of Legends: Wild Rift” account, and should at least have 20 champions in their account.
- Summoners’ name must be must be consistent with the one provided on the registration form. Unless for special reasons, you are not allowed to change your in-game name during the tournament. Also, you must not contain any illegal, political, invasive of privacy, and obstructive content (including but not limited to salacious, sensational, obscene, defamatory, demeaning, pornographic, vulgar, illegal, racist and sexist content). If any of the situation mentioned above occurred, and was discovered by the organizing units, or was reported by a third party, the offendent will be disqualified from the tournament. Registered players must bear all the related compensations and legal responsibilities the organizing unit has suffered as a loss. Unless for exceptional circumstances, name changes are not allowed during the tournament.
- Registered players must be from the “Southeast Asia” region, and shall certify their residency upon request by Yesports by providing valid identification document(s).
- *All players* must registered as members in https://www.yesports.info/ , in order to be added in the teams during registration process.
Tournament Date and Time:
All teams are required to check in at our discord channel or platform 30 mins before the official start time of the tournament(s), and shall follow the instructions of organizing units/staffs to open a battle (custom) room.
Top 32 Match (online) (BO1): 15 Oct 2022
Top 16 Match (online) (BO1): 15 Oct 2022
Top 8 Match (online) (BO3): 16 Oct 2022
Semi-Finals (online) (BO3): 16 Oct 2022
Third Place Match (online) (BO5): 22 Oct 2022
Grand Finals (online) (BO5): 22 Oct 2022
Top 64 – Top 32 – Single Elimination BO1 Battles.
Top 16 – Semi-Finals – Single Elimination BO3 Battles.
Third Place Match – Grand Finals – Single Elimination BO5 Battles.
Players can be added, replaced or removed at will before the deadline of the tournament registration.
After the tournament registration deadline, no changes can be made for the team list and the in game names.
Changes during the tournament:
Teams may substitute players within a match/series. The team must notify an organizing unit staff member and have the substitution approved immediately following the previous game, no later than 5 minutes after the explosion of the nexus. (E.g. If a team wants to replace/substitute a player, the team must notify an organizing unit staff member no later than 5 minutes after the last match has finished.)
Game- related Setup:
Tournament Version: League of Legends: Wild Rift (Southeast Asia Server) Newest Version.
Tournament Map: 5 vs 5 Wild Rift
Tournament Mode: Custom > Pick / Ban Phase, Turn off Spectator Mode.
This tournament does not restrict to any Champions, Summoner’s Spells and Runes.
Blue and Red Team Allocation: The blue and red team will be randomly allocated by the system. To all team players, please pay attention to the mentioned arrangement.
In order to safeguard the interests of both parties, no one is allowed to enter the battle room to spectate, except for official staffs and referees.
Please take screenshots immediately after completing the pick / ban phase. If you need a rematch, you must follow the same settings as the last game (including selecting, banning the same champions and using the same Summoner’s Spells and Runes).
The match officially began when both teams enter the pick / ban phase, unless special circumstances, all players shall not suspend or leave the game on their own.
Registered players are not allowed to live stream during the tournaments, whoever violates the mentioned rule will be penalized and their team will automatically lose the entire round of the match.
Blue and Red Team Allocation:
The blue and red team will be randomly allocated by the system. To all team players, please pay attention to the tournament schedule.
Team Name after (R) Red Team, (B) Blue Team
Both teams should check whether the game setup is correct after they have entered the battle room.
The players of both teams “MUST” be arranged in the following order:
During the match series (Bo3/Bo5), the losing side gets to choose the red or blue side for the next game.
Definition of Terms
An instance of competition on the Wild Rift map that is played until a winner is determined by one of the following methods, whichever occurs first: (a) completion of the final objective (destruction of a nexus), (b) Team Forfeit, or (c) Awarded Game Victory.
A set of games that is played until one team wins a majority of the total games (e.g., “BO1”, winning two games out of three (“BO3”); winning three games out of five (“BO5”)). The winning team will either receive a win tally in a league format or advance to the next round in a tournament format.
The winner of the battle must report the result at https://www.yesports.info/ within an hour (60 minutes) after the end of the whole series of games. If you are unable to report in time, the teams will be subjected to a double defeat as the result. (This rule will not be applied in the Grand Finals and Third Place Match)
- If there was a major error, a crash in the battle room, a server crash/failure, or any kind of disconnection issues that causes all players’ game to crash / the match was unable to run smoothly, both parties shall agree on a time to have a rematch. The rematch game shall be restarted with the same red and blue sides, the same pick / ban of champions and the same runes.
- If an unpredictable problem occurs in the course of the tournament, and both sides were unable to play a rematch, the organizing unit will decide the victory/ defeat of the game match according to the following criteria (must be satisfied at the same time).
I. The difference in the total amount of money between the two teams: The difference in the total amount of money between the two teams exceeds 33%.
II. The difference in the number of turrets in the game: The difference in the number of turrets still existing in the game between the two sides exceeds 7.
III. The differences in the number of Purple/Blue/Red's inhibitors: The difference in the number of Purple/Blue/Red's inhibitors between the two sides is more than 2.
- All teams are required to check in at the platform or our discord channel 30 mins before the official start time of the tournament(s), and shall follow the instructions of organizing units/staffs – Blue Team (B) should open the battle room. If Blue Team fails to open the battle room, Red Team will open the room instead.
- All players are required to confirm the version update of the game in advance before the tournament(s) of the day.
- All players must join the tournament(s) punctually, unless reasonable explanation or major sudden events (proof must be provided), if players do not enter into the battle room within 10 minutes after the official start time of the tournament, the team with latecomers will automatically be deemed as defeated/loss, no objection. Please take a screenshot to proof that the opponent team is late, and notify the organizing unit / staff member immediately to handle. If both teams were unable to check in and play the match in the specified time, both teams will be deemed as defeat/loss.
- If a player of the team was unable to participate in the tournament(s) due to personal reasons, or was suspended due to the violation of rules, causing the team to be less than 5 players, the team will be suspended from the tournament(s), and would not be able to receive the following rights: advance to the next match, claim the prize pool, etc.
- All registered teams are required to participate in the entire tournament, if any player was unable to participate in the tournament or has given up the tournament due to personal reasons, no rewards would be given.
- If any registered players have violated the game rules or have postponed the start time of the tournament, the organizing unit may issue a warning according to the situation.
- If the players received a second warning, the team will be disqualified.
- During the tournament(s), you are not allowed to change the in-game Summoner’s name. If there is an information mismatch regarding the in-game name, the respective player is not allowed to participate in the tournament.
- All registered players and game accounts under their name will be disqualified or even be suspended if they act on any of the following behaviors.
A. Ringing (playing under another player’s account)
C. Illegal Account Trading
D. Use of Unregistered Accounts to enter into battle room and successfully enter into the Pick / Ban Champion Phase
E. Exploiting and Usage of Cheating Devices during the online tournament that affected the balance of the game, including using an account under another player’s name, activation of players out of the registered team list, collusion, etc. Behavior inconsistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, or fair play, the violated team will immediately be disqualified.
F. Team members that gestures Profanity, Hate Speech, Disruptive Insults or any Abusive Languages in battle room, in-game channels, or dialogue window of the record screen is forbidden. If offendent was reported, the organizing unit will decide whether the reported player has violated the rules or not.
G. If a registered player is disqualified or suspended from the tournament due to the violation of rules, the organizing unit reserves the right to determine the player’s eligibility to participate in all upcoming Yesports.Asia related activities.
Players may request a 5-10 minutes break between each match of the tournament.
Comments – Players have the right to voice out personal opinions, in which the content should demonstrate professionalism and sportsmanship. If the player makes slanderous or defamatory comments, the organizing unit would issue a warning, penalty or suspension according to the severity of the voiced allegations. The organizing unit must review the disputes and the respective player’s information of the reported allegations, before publicly announcing the case.
Private Live Streams – Players are not allowed to privately broadcast any official matches of the tournament.
In order to distribute the prize money, staff members will ask the captains of the winning teams to provide relevant bank information after all the tournament matches are completed. The prize money shall be issued to the bank account (provided by team captain) within 120 days after the official end of the tournament.